- Free Interview and in-home consultation will be given prior to taking any dogs (pets) for any services.
- Dog walking/Pet sitting agreement will be discussed at the consultation.
- Pet(s) must be up-to-date with shots. Proof of rabies vaccine AND kennel cough is needed prior to taking a dog. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- SAFETY FIRST:
- No more than 2 dogs will be walked together by the staff (my limit is 5).
- Walks are done in all weather (Alternate arrangements will be done for extreme heat/cold/blizzard/thunder and lightning.)
All will be discussed with each owner prior to walks.
- No dog park visits without prior written consent by the dog owner.
- Your dog(s) will be walked with other dogs (unless otherwise previously arranged), we must be notified of any health issues which could be contagious to other dogs.
- You will be notified of any unusual behavior during the walk or daycare. Ex: diarrhea, lack of energy, no peeing or pooping.
- Waste will be picked up for every dog and fresh water will be put down after the walk.
- Weekly clients will be billed at end of the month for all services. Payments must be done at time of drop off for daycare/overnights/alternate services. Check, cash and online payment is accepted. Invoices over 30 days will incur a $5.00 late fee per month. A $50 fee will apply to any returned payments.
- Cancellation policy for walks is 5PM day prior. Walk will be charged in full if not cancelled on time.
- Boarding/pet sitting/ holiday dog walking: Cancellations are accepted 72hrs prior only. Otherwise will be billed in full.
- Word of mouth is how Sandy's 4PAWS Care has grown it's business. As my appreciation, you will be given a $25.00 gift card or credit towards your bill for any new clients referred to us
- HOLIDAYS: No walks/daycare unless previous arrangements are done and based on availability (Holiday Rate applies).
New Years Day - Monday January 01
Martin Luther King Day - Monday January 15th
President's Day - Monday February 19th
Memorial Day - Monday May 28th
Independence Day - Wednesday July 4th
Labor Day - Monday September 3rd (NO BOARDING - Friday 01Sept - Sun 09Sept. Sorry for any inconvenience.)
Columbus Day - Monday October 8th
Thanksgiving/Friday after Thanksgiving - November 22nd & 23rd
Christmas Day - Tuesday December 25th. (No boarding available DEC 25, 2018 - 01Jan 2019)
New Years day (**2019**) - Monday Jan 01st.